How to Get at least 7 Free Audiobooks OF YOUR CHOICE and Several Other Necessities Free!
You’re probably wondering if this is a true article. I’m here to prove to you with facts and logic, that you can get at least 7 Free Audiobooks of your choice and several other necessities that are common in today’s lifestyle completely free (even if it’s just for a month). Read all the way through the article if you want to learn some tips and tricks to beat the system!
How has the pandemic affected your lifestyle? If you’re like the rest of us, you probably have alot more time at home. Theaters are closed. Can’t socialize as much, if any. So what have you done with your time?
Well, from the title, I can probably guess you’re interested in more audiobooks to fill your time with. But, how about we throw in some free music and free streaming videos to that mix too?
FYI: Some of these tips won’t work for all of you because some of you have already accepted these offers or are already subscribed. The majority of these offers are for first time users. But just read through the offers and tips and see which ones you have not done yet. I’m pretty sure there’s at least 1 tip you can still use.
Let’s start with Free Audiobooks.
As you may know, the two most well known audiobook providers, Audible and Audiobooks.com, offer 30-Day Free Trials. Here is what they currently offer:
Get 3 free audiobooks when you sign up for the 30-Day Free Trial. You get to keep the free audiobooks you choose that is purchased with the free credit(s), even upon cancellation. Cancel at anytime before the 30-day trial ends or choose to continue.
Get 1 free audiobook of your choice + access to the Audible Plus library when you sign up for the Audible Plus or Audible Premium Plus 30 Day Free Trial. You get to keep any audiobook(s) purchased through your free credit(s) even upon cancellation. Cancel at anytime before the 30-day trial ends or choose to continue.
By signing up to the 30-day Free Trials for both Audiobooks.com and Audible, you get a total of 4 free audiobooks of your choice. This isn’t including the thousands of audiobooks available from the Audible Plus library.
Amazon Prime members can get an additional free premium audiobook when they sign up for Audible, so sign up for the 30-day Amazon Prime Free Trial first (use the Amazon Prime Free Trial link), then come back here and click this link to sign up for the Audible 30-Day Free Trial. Cancel at anytime before the 30-day trial ends or choose to continue.
Special benefits for Amazon Prime members includes:
- Get 1 additional free premium audiobook when you sign up for the 30-Day Free Audible Trial.
- Access to instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes.
- Borrow Kindle books
- Free, Unlimited, Photo Storage
- Free Access to millions of song titles from Amazon Music
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
- Special subscription prices for students or qualifying individuals.
Audible allows you to return audiobooks for any reason, even during the 30-day Free Trial Period. I have returned two within a 30 day period before, no questions asked, and heard nothing from Audible. I exchanged them for two other audiobooks that were far better.
The Free Audiobook count is now 7! Three from Audiobooks.com, one from Audible, add another one from Audible if you are an Amazon Prime Member (including free trial members), and an additional two by returning and exchanging the two you can get through Audible. This doesn’t include the thousands of audiobooks from the Audible Plus Library.
So there it is, 7 free audiobooks of your choice + several more from the Audible Plus catalog ! And you get to keep what you purchased from the free credits permanently! Even after you cancel!
To get the most free audiobooks, it must be done in this order:
- Use this link and sign up for Audiobooks.com first, as your most likely to stick to Audible for the long term. Read this article if you want to know the reason why: Audible vs Audiobooks
- Then use this link to sign up for Amazon Prime’s 30-Day Free Trial. Other than the many uses this subscription can do for you, which I will talk about below, you need to be a member of Amazon Prime to get that extra audiobook when you sign up for Audible’s 30-Day Free Trial.
- Finally click this link to sign up for Audible’s 30-Day Free Trial.
Next let’s discuss the benefits and cost savings you can get from Amazon Prime.
As you read above, some of you may be able to take advantage of Amazon Prime to save some money.
- Some of you probably pay a small premium for access to your phone company’s storage cloud. Amazon Prime offers free unlimited storage for photos. If you are one of the people paying for cloud space, then this will save you some money.
- Amazon Prime’s video streaming service is no joke. I find it comparable to Netflix, much better if you include HBO or Cinemax with your Amazon Prime, which is easily done through Amazon. And all those paid movie channels have a 1 week or more free trial period if you’re interested or just want to stretch out how much free stuff you can get. The affiliate link is below to those who are interested. Those with Netflix, can cancel or pause their subscription for a month and save a little money by using Amazon Prime’s 30-Day Free Trial. Those without a budget but are bored with nothing to watch, now have 30 days to fill their time!
- Amazon Prime includes Amazon Music, which gives you access to millions of songs. Some of you have music subscriptions that you can cancel and now save money. You can also opt to try a 30-Day Free Trial of Amazon Music Unlimited for millions more of mainstream popular music. Make sure you come back here and click that link after you’ve joined Amazon Prime, to ensure you get the 30-day free trial.
- Want contact free deliveries? Alot of us now order online, even for basic household supplies or snacks. Now you can order it any time you want and not have to wait to make a bulk order because you want free delivery. With Amazon Prime, now you can get free deliveries at no minimum order price.
This will probably the most important tip of all to alot of us. TIMING!
If you do not want a mess of a time with remembering what to cancel and when, then make sure you join the free trial to all the 30-day Free Trials I’ve mentioned within the same day. This way, you can just tell Siri or Bixby, or input it yourself in your phone’s calendar, to remind you to cancel subscriptions in 25 days. This gives you 5 days of buffer time.
And you thought I was done? As my last tip, after your trial ends or is cancelled by you, you might be able to do the same free trials, by having your spouse, parent, girl/boyfriend, etc., start their trial as you end yours.
You can then extend the benefits or get more. That is up to you. You can bookmark this page so you can return to use the links down below.
I really hope some of you can take advantage of these offers. These are the latest affiliate link offers from Amazon and Audiobooks.com. And I hope some, if not the majority of you, benefits from it and/or saves some money. During this time of the pandemic I know every penny counts. These are some ways to make sure they do.
I will list down the links again below in the order they should be done to get the maximum benefit with minimum time involved doing it. They are all designed to open in another window so that you can keep this page open to save you more time. At most, signing up to everything should be no more than 10 to 15 minutes of your time.